Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Do You Wanna Join the Chaos?

Ok, just to warn you right up front, this is not going to be one of my more serious blogs!  It has been an especially stressful day and so I thought I would share something a bit more lighthearted!

It started as an accident actually.  My Myrah girl is away at college and we are missing each other, so I decided to send her a series of different videos: her brothers saying hello, and other silly things.  All of this was happening one night while I was cleaning up supper.  We had eaten spaghetti, and anyone who has ever mixed spaghetti and toddlers needs no further explanation, but for
those of you who have missed out on this delightful experience, I will cue you in on the fact that spaghetti noodles never stay on the table, and they stick to everything.  Add to this a bit of yogurt and a quirky sense of humor and this is the message my sweet Myrah got!  Of course I actually sang it to her, but I will spare you that pain! 

Do You Want to Join the Chaos
words by Marla Graham, music from Disney :)

Do you wanna join the chaos?
There's yogurt on the walls.
Spaghetti noodles everywhere,
There in my hair....there even down the hall.

I use to have a clean house
But now I don't
Children have come to stay
Do you want to join the choas?
It doesn't have to be just chaos.

Myrah responded, "I don't miss that!" and I responded,

"Okay bye"

Keep smiling my friends and find humor in the small things!  Questions, comments, or therapeutic advice?  Feel free to contact me!

Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment